Monday, November 12, 2012

...sixteen weeks...

Today was our sixteenth week prenatal appointment. Everything looked and sounded strong. Babies heartbeat was 156 bpm.
I have always wondered what I would look like with a pregnant belly and now I am beginning to see. I am starting to gain a little weight, which surprisingly is okay with me because I know our baby is growing and for the most part, healthy. I plan to start posting weekly photos to document the babies growth - we will see how well I hold up with that. 

...at this point, here is what I can share...
how far: 16 weeks
maternity clothes: still fitting into my pants with a belly band, however, my girlfriend Erica just handed down all her maternity clothes - I will soon be in them. 
sleep: sleep is very difficult for me right now. I have always been a belly sleeper. sleeping on my side keeps me tossing and turning all night and with many lower backaches in the mornings.
best moment this week: hearing the babies heartbeat
cravings: lots of sour things - lemonade, sour skittles, sour patch kids, warheads
belly button: in
movement: very little - that I am able to feel

No comments:

Post a Comment